- Combating transnational organized crime and its links to illicit trafficking in precious metals and illegal mining, including by enhancing the security of supply chains of precious metalsNew York, UN HQ -
- Rome -
- Enhancing capacities to prevent the trafficking of radiological and nuclear material in the Middle EastBeirut -On 16-17 July 2019, a UNICRI Team went to Beirut to discuss and consult with the Lebanese authorities responsible for preventing the trafficking of radiological and nuclear (RN) material.
- The Hague -Advancements in artificial intelligence and robotics are increasingly relevant for our everyday lives and promise to fundamentally alter how we live, work, communicate, and move about.
- Geneva (Switzerland) -
- The Hague -The Hague, 10 July 2019. In 2017 UNICRI signed a host country agreement with the Netherlands, for the hosting of its Centre for Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Robotics in The Hague.
- Singapore -The United Nations Interregional Crime and Justice Research Institute (UNICRI), through its Centre for Artificial Intelligence and Robotics, and the International Criminal Police Organization (INTERPOL) are organizing the 2nd Global Meeting on Art
- Singapore -Understanding the potential and promoting accountability Law enforcement, academia, private sector and security specialists from across the globe gathered this week in Singapore to take stock of the future of security and policing challe
- Geneva (Switzerland) -UNICRI and the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) organized the “Chemical and Biological Weapon Mobile Laboratory Prevention” workshop held on June 27-28, 2019 at the Palais de Nations in Geneva.
- La Hulpe (Belgium) -A turning point has been reached in the fight against Chemical, Biological, Radiological and Nuclear (CBRN) risks and threats worldwide.
- The Hague -2nd edition of the Hackathon for Peace, Justice and Security Within the framework of the 2nd edition of the Hackathon for Peace, Justice and Security organized by the Data Science Initiativ
- UNICRI HQs, Turin -The nexus between transnational organized crime and terrorism represents a growing threat worldwide.
- The Hague -The 2nd edition of the Hackathon for Peace, Justice and Security will take place in The Hague, The Netherlands from 14-16 June.
- Turin -
- Vienna -Within the framework of the 28th Session of the Commission on Crime Prevention and Criminal Justice (CCPCJ), the United Nations Office on Genocide Prevention and the Responsibility to Protect in partnership with the United Nations Interregional Cr
- Side event “Capacity Building Initiatives and Tools to Address Links Between Transnational Organized Crime and Terrorism”Vienna -Organized by: the Government of the Netherlands, the United Nations Interregional Crime and Justice Research Institute (UNICRI) and the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) 1.10 - 2.00 p.m.